“Gentle to Metal, Micro-Mineral Stripping”
American Stripping Company of Sacramento Inc., is a 37 year+, family owned and operated business based in Sacramento, California, specializing in the art of automotive paint and rust removal, epoxy priming & metal spraying, and industrial blast cleaning & coating.
Being an innovator in the automotive paint and rust removal industry, and with 6,166.5 vehicles under our belt since April 1984, American Stripping Co., using our patented, dry, Micro-Mineral stripping process bring you cutting-edge technology, experience, and a proven track record that guarantee’s your project will “Start with the Perfect Finish”™. Metal Spraying zinc to fill rust holes, and Epoxy Priming to deactivate the bare metal surfaces from rusting are services we also provide.
Our expertise is with automobiles, whether vintage, show, muscle, collector, historical, rare, sentimental, or your daily driver. We also enjoy working with restoration and body shops, antique lovers, artists, those who remodel things, not to mention our commercial and industrial customer who appreciates quality work at a fair price.
If you want that priceless old heirloom, or your ground-up body off restoration to be perfect, and you want to be able to trust the process, you need to…“Start with the Perfect Finish”™. American Stripping Company offers the most state-of-the-art process in paint and rust removal (metal cleaning) and is dedicated to giving you the highest quality job possible when preparing any item for finishing.
- Paint and Rust Removal
- Powder Coating
- Specialty Abrasive Blasting
- Rust Repair
- Metal Spray
- Corrosion Protection
- Epoxy Priming
- Industrial Blast Cleaning
- Industrial Painting
- Abrasive Blast Booths:
- 1) Micro Mineral Blasting Booths – 30’ x 16’ x 12’ with 10′ x 10′ Door Opening
- 2) Micro Mineral Blasting Booths – 25’ x 15’ x 12’ with 10′ x 10′ Door Openings
- 1) “Flex” Abrasive Blast Booth – 20′ x 10′ x 8′ with 8′ x 7.5′ Door Opening
- 1) Plastic Media Blasting Booth – 24’ x 16’ x 11’ with 14′ x 10′ Door Opening
- Coating Booths:
- 1) Priming / Painting Booth – 27’ x 15’ x 11’ with 10′ x 10′ Door Opening
- 1) Batch Style Powder Coat Oven – 20′ x 8′ x 9′
- 14,400 Ft² indoors – 15,000 Ft² Locked and Fenced Outdoor Storage Area
- 1) Fork Lift – 5,000 lb. Lift capacity